A great way to keep track of the food you eat and the exercise you get is the SuperTracker, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. You can use the SuperTracker to set goals and record your progress toward reaching them. For example, you can:
- Look up nutrition information for more than 8,000 foods
- Track what you eat and compare to your goals
- Track your physical activity
- Track your weight
- Set personal goals and sign up for tips and support
- Create reports to view your progress over time
Click below and get started toward a healthier you today.