Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth (Volunteer Opportunities)
Participants in the BID-Plymouth Volunteer program reach out to others, serve the community and learn skills in the area of healthcare. Transport discharged patients, deliver medical records, perform errands for the lab, assist the food service department, deliver mail and flowers to patients, or shadow a healthcare worker. A variety of opportunities await you when you walk through the doors of the Beth Israel Deaconess-Plymouth. Your experiences can be a key to a new and exciting future. To receive more information about the volunteer program, please contact Michelle Caruso, Director of Volunteer Services.
Which age groups are you looking to hire?
Position Start Date
Which days and hours are you looking for help?
- Amazing Race
- Terra Cura School & Community Gardens
- Healthy Plymouth Opportunities Program
- VPA Coffee House
- Peer Helper School Program
- Healthy Plymouth April Vacation
- YMCA High School Leadership Program
- Plymouth Family Network
- Plymouth Youth Development Collaborative